Sunday, November 22, 2009

Recovery Day 69 - Tingling Feet

At my visit with my radiation doctor this past week I brought up an issue that I thought was unrelated to the cancer treatment. My feet were tingling, kind of like they were falling asleep. I feel it more when I have shoes on but it is still present with just socks on. Unfortunately, I was told that this is likely a side affect of the chemotherapy and the medical term is neuropathy. It may or may not go away and it could also affect my fingers. I'm taking a B vitamin complex as well as vitamin E as directed by my doctor.

I worked my first full day on Friday. That worked out well because the client's department was having a Thanksgiving potluck lunch. There was a good selection of food I could actually eat. I still don't have much in the way of taste bud activity and my mouth continues to be rather dry.

Cathy told me that I'm now snoring. I didn't do that before cancer. I sure hope it goes away. When I go camping I declare the area around my tent a "Snore Free Zone". I really hope that I haven't become one of them. :)

I'm slowing ramping up my physical activity level. I helped assemble Thanksgiving baskets at church on Saturday and today I mounted the winter wheels/tires on Cathy's van. I think the tires gained weight while in storage. I don't remember them being that heavy.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed of Herpes 2years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr imoloa who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when i contacted Dr imoloa through his Email: drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when i received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it, i started using it as instructed and i stop getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe i was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body. Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until i see it as my HERPES get cleared like magic Dr imoloa also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV/aids, lupus disease, dry cough, fever, measles, kidney cancer, kidney infections, diarrhoea, epilepsy, joint pain, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, skin disease, lung cancer, liver disease, penile cancer, parkinson disease, arthritis, breast cancer, bone cancer hepatitis A.B.C, Diabetes, fatigue, muscle aches, anal cancer, asthma, Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbalism. via Email: drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatssapp him +2347081986098. and get cured permanently He is real..

    ReplyDelete