Thursday, October 1, 2009

Recovery Day 18

Today was a pretty good day. I made it to the mall to walk and even cruised through Walmart without freaking out. I then went to the library to get a few books to read. My mom has been a very generous shuttle service. (I'm not 100% comfortable with driving yet)

I have been ratcheting up the rate used to pump formula into my stomach and I'm up to 85 ml/hr without any discomfort. I think the change to the lower calorie formula is really making a positive difference.

I managed to clear my throat mucus a few times without losing my stomach.

I do need to work on drinking more water. I'm probably drinking less than half of what they want me drinking. But I've never been much of a water drinker so getting into the habit is tough. I don't like drinking out of bottles. I prefer a cup.

I still can't take a nap to save my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment