Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Recovery Day 17

Every day is different. That seems to be true for this recovery period. No day has been just like the prior one. Today is no exception.

My night time sleep continues to improve. I think most of this is due to medications, but I'm not complaining. However, for most of today I have felt fatigued. I've tried to lay down and take a nap but sleep just doesn't happen. My Serotonin levels must still be depleted.

Because of the fatigue I had my mom drive to get my allergy injection. After that she drove me to watch Sean's final football game of the season. Due to treatment and recovery this was the ONLY game I got to watch. They won 38-8 or something like that and I got to see Sean play and get involved in a number of tackles. Woo Hoo!
Though I didn't scream/yell at the game, I did a lot of clapping.

I can tell that parts of my throat are healing. In the past, every time I yawned my throat was very painful. Now, the pain is minimal. It's a small step but I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment