Saturday, September 26, 2009

Recovery Day 12

I had a very difficult night sleeping. One thing Cathy didn't include in her last post was that the loss of Serotonin affects my ability to sleep. Boy, don't I know that. I seem to have all this excess energy at night and sleep just doesn't happen. Sleep supplements are of only limited help.

Cathy experimented with some foods for me. One success was pumpkin pie without the spices and crust. It's juicy enough that I can swallow it OK. Plus, it doesn't taste too bad either. Way to go Cathy!!!

The last pain patch came off this morning. Hopefully the withdrawal effects won't be too bad.

I'm having trouble maintaining my weight. I can't get enough real food in me along with the formula.

It's a really nice day out so I'm going to help Cathy with some painting. But I'm dragging pretty bad due to the lack of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment